Voting

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010...Here we come!

My New Year's Eve started off pretty rough when I woke up this morning at 3 with the worst pain I have EVER felt in my life. Labor & a c-section were nothing compared to the ear ache I had this morning. I could hardly open my eyes and I had a massive migraine to add to it. A quick trip to the doctors' office and I'm now loaded up on antibiotics. Yay! 2010 here I come... I'm ready to welcome you in even though I'm sick. I have lots of hopes, ambitions, fears, and surprises that I'm ready to fill the new year with. I've never really been one for making goals, especially at the beginning of the year. I always felt it was too cliche, well, I've changed my mind. I have too many things that I want to improve upon this year for myself and as a family. I'm excited for this "new beginning" and the chance to start over and maybe do some growing (not physically, haha.) I hope you all have a wonderful evening and an even better New Year. Maybe I'll post some of my goals a little later, I'm still trying to get Christmas up though, so don't hold your breath. haha *Check out the moon tonight, supposed to be pretty cool!

2 comments:

Will said...

the only thing i want this year is for carolina to win the sec.

Katrina said...

missed the moon. :( it would have been cool to get pictures for my class (we studied the moon). 2010 has some exciting things coming our way, i just know it. maybe our goals will happen too, who knows! haha love you guys.