Yesterday was my Dad's birthday. We had his favorite meal for dinner...Taco Salad and ice cream instead of cake. Sarah Grace was very helpful and opened all of the presents for him. My Dad isn't really big into celebrating his birthday and I'm not quite sure why, he usually tells us not to buy him anything. We of course always do, but struggle to figure out what to get him. Happy Birthday Dad! We love you!
4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!! You're the greatest! I hope you realize how much we all love you!!! :)
Happy Birthday Dan!! Love You!!
Yeah I hope you realize when we all ask for stuff, and trash your house, and eat your food, and leave our kids for you to watch. It's all out of love. Eric
Happy belated birthday to Dan. Is he old enough to be a grandpa yet?
Post a Comment