Voting

Thursday, December 3, 2009

"The only time to eat diet food is while you're waiting for the steak to cook."
Julia Child
~Boy do I need to start running. My goal is to stop drinking diet soda and to stay clear of sugar (most of the time anyway, you gotta have a cookie every so often right?). So maybe I won't necessarily be dieting, but I think a good run could make up for some of it. Not sure when I will start this, I may need my diet soda to get through the next few weeks, but after that definitely...haha
Anyone want to do it with me? I think it would help if I had someone to report to!
*Just wanted to add that while I was typing this post I heard the lid to the toilet close and Sarah Grace came walking into the room clapping and cheering yay! My toilet bowl was filled with paper and Sarah Grace had a very proud look on her face.

4 comments:

Judy said...

Now if she could just learn how to use it for real then we could all be very proud! Joyce and I are going to get serious about getting healthy after the holidays. No point in trying to do it now when I know I'll just fall off the wagon! I'll let you know how we can motivate each other -in a few weeks, haha!

AdaMandy said...

Adam and I were really good at going running until it got cold. We just go outside, no gym membership. I felt really bad about overeating for Thanksgiving so I started up again yesterday. Ha. I told Adam I'll try and keep it up if I can through december, but I'd like to be really good with in starting Jan. You are welcome to do something with me. Just let me know

AdaMandy said...

p.s. at least yours is diet soda. Mine isn't.

Katrina said...

steve and i have been working at it for a few weeks too. i even lost 7 pounds. then thanksgiving came. i'm going to do it again in a few weeks too. i dont want to just get mad at myself when i screw up. notice i said when, not if.