there was very little celebrating yesterday with her crazy schedule. Good thing Laurel is our resident sign-maker and cookie chef. And we did sing to her over a cake from the Relief Society about 10 pm last night after her concert. Thanks to her band kids she got sang to twice as well. They sure love her.
5 comments:
I love this picture of Michelle and Sarah Grace. Happy Birthday Michelle. I hope you have a great day!!!
there was very little celebrating yesterday with her crazy schedule. Good thing Laurel is our resident sign-maker and cookie chef. And we did sing to her over a cake from the Relief Society about 10 pm last night after her concert. Thanks to her band kids she got sang to twice as well. They sure love her.
I hope you had some fun in your busy day!
happy birthday! i sent a text... thats the best i do these days.
Happy Birthday! :)
Post a Comment