Voting

Monday, December 7, 2009

Samuel Tells of the Baby Jesus

Said Samuel, “Within five years A night will be as day, And Baby Jesus will be born In a land far, far away.”

Hosanna! Hosanna! Oh, let us gladly sing. How blessed that our Lord was born; Let earth receive her King!

Across the sea, in Bethlehem, Lord Jesus came to earth As Samuel had prophesied, And angels sang His birth. Hosanna! Hosanna! Oh, let us gladly sing. How blessed that our Lord was born; Let earth receive her King! I wanted to post the lyrics to one of my favorite primary Christmas songs. I sing this song year round. Today while I was teaching my class I could hear the senior primary singing it and I was highly jealous that I was not in there with them. I was extremely excited when we all were able to sing it during closing exercises. I love hearing the sweet voices of the children, it's the best thing about my calling. Do any of yall have Christmas primary favorites? Oh and I would love any suggestions on what I should get my primary boys. I know we aren't supposed to give them anything and if it's going to upset someone that much I will take the gifts to there homes, but I feel like I should get them something. My class usually consist of 3 boys. I have some ideas, but I would gladly take suggestions.

No comments: