Voting

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Slackness

I just want to apologize for my slackness on this blog. I'm so behind right now on my posting. I guess when I'm ready to come back I will start with Christmas and work my way backwards to Nana & Poppas trip. I managed to get the flu Christmas night and haven't been feeling too well. I know what you're thinking..."haven't you already had the flu this season?" Why yes, I have. But this strain isn't nearly as bad, meaning I don't want to roll over and die. I just hurt everywhere. Anyway, hopefully by tomorrow I will be back in business. I hope the holidays are treating everyone well!

2 comments:

Judy said...

I'm sorry to hear you were sick. I hope it didn't last too long!

Travis Laurel said...

I'm glad you enjoyed Christmas. Sorry you're sick. I bought that game when I got home from Alaska now that I think back, I probably should have re thought your gift. Who is going to play it with you. I thought Steph, until I learned she's coming to Ut. hmmm sorry about that.