Eric graduates on thursday with his masters. This morning he found out he got straight A's this semester. So... not only did Eric finish this degree in two years, (which they told him wasn't possible) he also will graduate with a 4.0! Yep A's every semester. We are so proud of him and are now anxiously waiting to find out about doctorate programs.
7 comments:
Eric we are so proud of you!! Smart and goodlooking!!! WOW what a combo!!!Love Ya!!!
Eric is the man..plain and simple
I think he must take after his mother. . . the good looks, charming personality and brains - are all his own!
Straight A's, cmon it's Clemson.What did you do stay inside the coloring lines ? Seriously,. Congrats your a great son in law
Congrats! That really is awesome!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY and Congrats! There is no way i'd ever be able to accomplish something like that! You're outstanding!!! :)
Eric, We are so proud of you! Who are you trying to be Uncle JO? He also did a 4.0. I want him to finish his Phd before you get yours! I hope you enjoyed your song! I know you think it was hot!
Post a Comment