We had a wonderful visit with Nana & Poppa a couple of weeks ago. I think Sarah Grace loved being the center of attention and enjoyed being spoiled by them. We did lots of shopping, eating, talking, and reading. Oh and I think Sarah Grace was pulling either Nana or Poppa into the kitchen to sneak her some chocolate like... oh I don't know... every five minutes! She sure does miss them... reality has hit her now! haha Since they were here so close to Christmas we were able to have our own special "Christmas Evening" with them. Sarah Grace was very helpful in opening all of the presents for us. I absolutely adore the apron Judy made her and I still can't get over what a cute idea that gift was. I'm so excited to do some baking with Sarah Grace! We loved all of our gifts and more importantly we loved the time we had with our family. We love and miss yall so much!
1 comment:
Cute apron Judy! You are so talented! Miss ya!
Post a Comment