Voting

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Christmas in Nauvoo

Last saturday we had our ward Christmas party. The theme was "Christmas in Nauvoo," they had fun stations set up around the building that you could walk through and enjoy. I was in charge of taking pictures so I didn't really see any of them, but Sarah Grace was able to run around... every where... I could hear her squealing and shrieking the entire time, so I'm assuming she had fun. Getting her to hold still through dinner was almost impossible so we all took turns walking with her. It was a fun night and a good way to kick off the Christmas season.
...These are just some random pics that I took that night, unfortunately I didn't take any of the cute rooms!

3 comments:

Judy said...

I'm sure the missionaries love the Christmas party too. They seem so young. I'm glad the evening was fun.

Stephanie said...

I love the song "Hard Candy Christmas" I watched the end of that movie last night with Mom. I just love that Dolly Parton. She is so great!

AdaMandy said...

That looks like fun. Your family is so cute. I love the pictures. Our ward party is coming up and my primary was assigned a song we still haven't practiced yet. whoops.