Voting
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Venting
Can I just say that working on Eric's grad applications are stressing me out. I'm physically getting ill over these stupid things. He has 8 schools that he is applying to and each school wants something different. Did I mention that he has less than 5 weeks to get this all done! 8 schools...oh bother, the worst part is, it's going to cost us a fortune. I don't know, I'm beginning to think maybe we should put all of our eggs in maybe 4 baskets instead of 8. I feel pretty useless too, all I can do is organize all of the information for him, which is a shame considering I spend my days at home while he is working and finishing his masters. Sorry for this boring post, I just needed to vent and I'm pretty sure Eric is tired of hearing me complain!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ugh! sorry about all the stress. that can not be fun. good luck with everything!
I think that's the stressful part is knowing you have the time to help, but you can't. I'm sorry. What schools is he applying to? Good luck! Vent all you want it's understandable.
And time restraints are a killer especially when you have other people you have to depend on to get their part done! Thanks for all you're doing to help.Be sure you get at least some of them completely done so in case you run out of time you don't have 8 partials and none completed. Love ya.
Post a Comment