I thought I'd try some different types of music on my post for yall...good luck!
It's strange to think the songs we used to sing
The smiles, the flowers, everything is gone
Yesterday I found out about you
Even now just looking at you feels wrong
I'm hoping to mail out surprises at the end of the week...sorry Adam & Elise, I can be slow sometimes!
Steve and I love Taylor Swift! I'm glad we got to see her on Dancing with the Stars before my ABC channel wigged out. Yes, another of our guilty pleasures.
6 comments:
Is it Taylor Swift "Should've Said No"? Oh, can I play too?
Oh Taylor... Good song choice
you should've done
Rocky top, you'll always be
Home sweet home to me.
Good ole rocky top,
Rocky top tennessee, rocky top tennessee.
since that's where i'll be SATURDAY!!
You're not going Will, you're just a baby! Plus, I thought you weren't going to participate in Music Monday since I am a "Fun Killer."
Steve and I love Taylor Swift! I'm glad we got to see her on Dancing with the Stars before my ABC channel wigged out. Yes, another of our guilty pleasures.
To be fair I think I was the one who called you a fun killer.... I think Will just agreed!
Post a Comment