Voting

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

First Haircut

Sarah Grace had a much needed haircut on friday night. Her top layers were long and kinda scraggily, so my Mom did some trimming for us! Sarah Grace was such a good girl and just stood still while her hair was snipped at. We love the new do and she was prancing around right after. I guess she knew she was a cutie!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

OMG i love the pics! She looks so cute in the last one. I think she holds still better than I do when I get my haircut. I think Sarah Grace is starting to look more and more like you, Sarah Dannelle.

Anonymous said...

She is a little sweetheart. And, she was very good while getting her haircut. But,she is aways real good!!! I just love that little babydoll!!!

AdaMandy said...

What a good girl sitting still. I can't even get Gabe to hold still to do her hair. Crazy you get to start haircuts.

Melda said...

Danni what darling little pics! I just wish y'all were closer so you could get it all set up. I want to post my darling pics too! I want to be a good blogger!