Voting

Friday, October 9, 2009

My favorite picture from Charleston

I know it's taking me forever to post all of my pictures from Charleston, but I just haven't had the energy to do it. Let's blame it on a recent surge of caffeine=late nights=not a happy person during the day. Honestly, I'm just tired and wanting to relax . I don't want to sit in front of the computer waiting for pictures to upload and having to actually think about what I'm typing. So for the here and now I'm posting my favorite pic from our trip. Dolphins!!! Aren't they amazing? I think the one out of the water is looking at me too!

2 comments:

Summers Family said...

I love those dolphin pictures! Nick had suck a great trip. Thanks for taking him all over and showing him the sights. Nick really wants me and Jack to come out there. I guess we will have to be on the look out for cheap flights!

AdaMandy said...

Those are rad. I love that you got that close to them.