Horrible picture of me, loved the smile from Gracie! I know, I'm so rocking those bangs!
This elephant looked so sad...I felt bad for it!
She loved the little chickens! or were they gamecocks?! hmmmm....
Sarah Grace and the cows!
So I've had a lot of pictures to post and I knew if I didn't get them up tonight it wouldn't happen before the weekend and then I would really be overloading this blog. It seems that going to the games on saturdays have become a bit of a routine. Luckily its a routine I don't mind. This was a big game for us, we played LSU, if any of you watched it I'm sure you were crying along with me. Its always tough to lose games right at the end. Especially when the refs aren't on your side, did anyone see that ref go after Garcia! OH MY, totally tried to tackle him, crazy old man was having flashbacks from his days at Kentucky or something! Anyway, we ended up losing, which Sarah Grace still doesn't realize, she slept the entire fourth quarter. People are amazed at how well she does at the games considering they get pretty loud. She's kind of a local celebrity in our section, everyone loves her and they all know her name! This game was the first cold game of the year, I think Gracie was by far the warmest person there! Me being dumb, I wore ballet flats, my feet looked good, but they were freezing! Thank goodness for my North Face, Sarah Grace rocked a cute little "beenie" from my Grandma (Gigi) and gloves that my mom made ribbons for...so so so cute! Thank yall! At are tailgating party we had barbeque and Eric brought the grill down and made wings. I love him, not only were the wings amazing, but the heat from the coals was great too! The State fair was also in town so we ventured over to it, well the girls did anyway. We mostly played with the farm animals and watched seals! But Sarah Grace and I did take a ride on the carousel which she absolutely loved. This was her second time riding one and I think she really enjoyed it and I was a little bit more prepared for the high up motion the horse takes. Yay for tippy toes! The best part by far had to be the Funnel Cakes! We all saved up our calories for the week just so we could indulge in one. Oh and was it worth it! I could really go for one right now... Anyway, to sum it all up it was good food, fun with animals, and a good football game! What else could you want in the south!?
*By the way, I really "hate" Les Miles (LSU Coach) he plays a dirty game! I really do hope his turtle necks all shrink, and yes, in my immaturity I did the gator chomp through the crowds of LSU fans leaving the game! ...Go Gators!
2 comments:
I love the classic parent holding child on a merry go round picture. I want one, but we don't have a merry go round close by. Someday. These pics are way cute, you look really pretty.
I love all the pictures. They are all so good. looks like it was a very fun day for yall..
Post a Comment