First "real" boo boo!
Yesterday Sarah Grace & I went to my grandma's so I could use her sewing machine. I invited Jacob along to help watch Gracie girl. (She makes it a little difficult to cut fabric and sew.) I was upstairs and getting close to be finished when I heard her start to cry. I mean the cry where you can hear them sucking in a deep breath and 5 minutes later they start to wail. Of course I ran downstairs and scooped her up only to see her little nose bleeding. Within 10 seconds of me holding her she was finished crying, (thank goodness she is not one of those babies that cries every time they get a bonk.) haha, no wimps in our family!! Anyway, apparently she was holding on to some furniture and slipped. Something that happens often I"m afraid, Sarah Grace is just too brave for me! So this is her little scratched up nose, if you look closely you can also see two little bruises on her forehead from mishaps earlier in the week. She decided she would stand and hold on to Radley as he was walking around. Her plan worked out well until he darted off when he heard the doorbell ring and she totally biffed it. Oh, I do not like this new stage, her poor face!
4 comments:
Just keep her away from sharp points and the stairs. The bumps and bruises unfortunately will keep happening since she's such an adventurous soul.
Poor little nose. What were you sewing?
so long as there is no significant bleeding, it just builds character.
And it begins,...you are now to the stage where your wobbly child hits her head on everything. ACH! How nerve racking. I guess you just have to get used to it? I don't know if I ever will when I get to that point. It's hard to hear your child scream bloody murder. She still looks adorable, even with a scraped nose.
Her poor little nose. She is still very cute. I know how you feel I am in that stage right now with Braydon and it's very hard to hear them sceam. She will get better at standing along things. Love yall
Post a Comment