Voting

Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy 9 months, a day late...again!

So beautiful, I kiss those cheeks a million times a day! She spends a lot of time now locked away by these "horrible" gates. She looks as if these are torture! Every month that passes leaves me in shock. I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast. I love having this little baby in our home. She is pure entertainment all the time. Sarah Grace is crawling everywhere, into everything, and melting our hearts all the time. Gracie has us completely whipped and I love it! I love being her mom and witnessing all of the changes and developing that occurs on a day to day basis. Sometimes I just sit and watch her sleep and I'm amazed by her! She makes our lives wonderful, challenging, exciting, more spiritual, and loving.
At 9 months she is:
*the sweetest baby ever
*loving to cuddle
*crawling everywhere at turbo speeds
*standing alone for a few seconds and walking all around the furniture
*working on new words, newest one being uh-oh
*eating her fruit and veggies quite well
*still gumming at other foods not in a jar
*giggling and laughing all of the time
*growing quickly
*interested in everything
*touching & trying to taste whatever she finds
*extremely stubborn (probably my fault)
*climbing stairs
*loving it when her daddy tickles her
*sharing her paci and bottles (thanks, but really, no thanks)
*a dancing machine
*our little love

3 comments:

Judy said...

She looks like she really has a temper! But she looks pretty peaceful asleep.

AdaMandy said...

I love the desperation to get out of the gate. How cruel those gates are. Man before you know it she'll be one!

Danni said...

She doesn't have a temper, Sarah Grace was just heartbroken that mommy & daddy were on the other side of the gate!