This is my cute younger sister Stephanie. The one who I am convinced Sarah Grace looks like, except when she pulls faces, then she's totally her dads child! Stephanie is 5 years younger and I must admit we were not the closest growing up. I was a tad bit mean to her. Not all the time, but there were times where hair was pulled and she might have been hit. I don't do that anymore... But somehow in the past 5 years we have grown a lot closer. She is like my wingman. She is absolutely beautiful, smart, funny, kind, caring, generous,spoiled(trust me she is), nurturing, and well people just love her. She is a student at USC and isn't too far from us, since the birth of Sarah Grace she has managed to come home almost every weekend to help me. Mostly she just hogs her, but it gives me a chance to get things done. It also gives us a chance to chat and have girl talk well into the morning hours. Its amazing how relationships change as we get older and I'm so grateful that they do. She is a wonderful sister and I love having her in my life.
Voting
Monday, March 10, 2008
Sweet Stephanie
This is my cute younger sister Stephanie. The one who I am convinced Sarah Grace looks like, except when she pulls faces, then she's totally her dads child! Stephanie is 5 years younger and I must admit we were not the closest growing up. I was a tad bit mean to her. Not all the time, but there were times where hair was pulled and she might have been hit. I don't do that anymore... But somehow in the past 5 years we have grown a lot closer. She is like my wingman. She is absolutely beautiful, smart, funny, kind, caring, generous,spoiled(trust me she is), nurturing, and well people just love her. She is a student at USC and isn't too far from us, since the birth of Sarah Grace she has managed to come home almost every weekend to help me. Mostly she just hogs her, but it gives me a chance to get things done. It also gives us a chance to chat and have girl talk well into the morning hours. Its amazing how relationships change as we get older and I'm so grateful that they do. She is a wonderful sister and I love having her in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
stephanie is pretty much awesome. i too love how relationships cement in the older years of life. hearing your story makes me miss being home with my sisters too.
Post a Comment