Voting

Monday, March 3, 2008

Sunday Gab

Eric and I both enjoy sundays.  Its a nice day to relax for Eric considering he works full time and is a full time student again! We usually wake up late in the morning and lay there and talk for a while.  Then Eric hops up and goes downstairs and makes a wonderful breakfast.  No lie, every Sunday he goes all out for us. Except fast sundays!  We love to lounge around until we realize we have less than a hour to get ready for church.  Since we've had the baby we just recently started going back and we only go to sacrament meeting.  Luckily its last for us right now.  We really don't have to leave until 2:00, so its nice...  This past sunday Eric and I were goofing around during the meeting, pretty typical of us, when we started making fun of his fingers.  If any of yall have ever looked at Eric's fingers you know they are huge. Long and just thick is a good way to describe them I guess.  His pinky finger is bigger than my thumb!  Anyway, he looked up and noticed my earrings,(refer to picture.) Super cute earrings my brother and sister in law gave me from Costa Rica.  He then decided to stick his finger in the hole.  Before I knew it my ear was being tugged down and he had the circle part around his finger.  I was nervous, checking to make sure I wasn't bleeding and realizing my ear was still attached! We burst into laughter and I had to ask what he was thinking.  His response was he wanted to see if his finger would fit!  Now for a smart guy this was not one of his better ideas!!












                                  The earrings that almost split my ear.               A cute pic of Eric, not so much of me!! ...
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    And our sweet Sarah Grace!

1 comment:

The Woods said...

What a fun and cute little family.