These were just a few shots from our trip to Charleston. We had a blast goofing around and walking along the historic district. It was Laurel's first trip down so we were trying to show her as much as we could during our short visit. We even got to see Dolphins!! I have an eye for them... I always find them! I usually make an idiot of myself by jumping up & down and screaming and pointing. As many times as I have seen them you'd think I would be able to control myself. The second I see those dorsal fins I lose it! Anyway, this is a short one, but I have plenty more that will come in the next few days!


* By the way, I love making this little girl smile. This was the other night in our hotel room. You can kinda see her dimple...
No comments:
Post a Comment