I thought I would drop a quick update. Sarah Grace had her 2 month check up today. She apparently thought I was starving her because she cried almost the entire time. I was able to calm her down enough for the doctor to look at her. But she was back to crying when the nurse came to give her shots. I am making Eric go with me next time, he needs to feel some guilt when it comes to the immunizations too! I've spent the rest of the day watching her like a hawk. I'm a major paranoid person... it drives Eric crazy. The nurse was kind enough to let me nurse for a bit before we left. Thank you! But the best part is...
She weighs 8lbs 11oz (huge I know) is 21 inches long and her head is 14 inches around! She is in the 1oth percentile for height and weight...kinda sad...I promise I do feed this child. The doctor said she will just be petite, no surprise there I guess!
*So its late here and Eric is sleeping. He must be having an interesting dream. He rolled over and asked me if I was planting something and then asked if Sarah Grace had a diamond in her tooth. I know we live in the "dirty" south, but Sarah Grace will never have the bling in her mouth! hahaha, I tell you that man keeps me laughing and just so you know, he talks in his sleep all the time!
3 comments:
That's so funny! Does he ever have conversations with you?? I hate the shots too! They are the worst...especially because you have to help in holding them down! :( No fun. I remember Lincoln was small like Sarah Grace for a long time. He's almost average..but not quite. Must be the genes! :)
that is sooo funny! steve has said some weird things, but never anything that funny.
Oh Danni, it's too bad you didn't know him when we were teenagers. When we'd have sleepovers that dude would say some of the craziest things in his sleep. Typically it was mumbling something about same sex attraction. I'm happy he overcame that trial in his life. Okay I'm kidding. We miss you guys and hope you're doing awesome. The baby girl looks great! - Brian Wood
Post a Comment