Voting

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Family visit & more of Charleston


It was slightly chilly on 
the beach. I think Sarah Grace
was the only warm one out 
there!
 Thank you so 
much for coming out to visit.  We love
yall so much and the time together was wonderful!
 Beautiful Aunt Michele & Sarah Grace.  Poor Michele had to witness Sarah Graces' other side. Her sick and irritable side, which luckily we don't see often.  I don't know if she saw many smiley faces from the girl.  *Note to self-Never give a baby her immunizations when family is coming!

3 comments:

Big Bad Brett said...

Wish we could be in the pics of family visiting! Little Sarah Grace is so cute! Someday our little girls will be buddies!

Judy said...

My Michele is a beauty, I think your Sarah Grace takes after her a bit - same brown hair!

Sunshine said...

What a gorgeous baby! Thankfully she takes after you, not Eric! (just kidding, cuz!)
I'm sorry Sarah Grace was a little fussy for your big visit. For the 2 days after immunizations, I block out the calendar. (Now I do, but for Caden's 2 month I didn't. I was shocked at how much the shots affect the babies.) Charleston looks beautiful! And you look GREAT!!