
Sarah Grace and her Cocky. They are currently inseparable and I fear that he is in desperate need of a "bath."

Last year I kept complaining during football season that I wanted one of these bad boys. In case you are wondering what I have on my arm, its a nifty little thing that QB's wear that has all of their plays on them. I figured if I had one I would never forget anything at the grocery store! Thanks Will, I can't wait to use it!

Sooooo wanted this book. Can't wait to tear into my house, especially if I have another year here! (I would also be very grateful if the schools wouldn't make us wait too much longer, the suspense is killing me!)

Since Mandy posted a picture of Adam talking to CJ, I thought I would give everyone a view of Eric talking to his brother also. I'm grateful that CJ was able to call and talk to family that day!

Laurel gave her this beagle purse and well, I'm in love! So darn cute. Thanks Aunt Laurel for all of our surprises!

Sarah Grace absolutely loved the buggy Santa Claus gave her. Oh, what's the deal with the big red kiss mark you ask? Well, Santa leaves a kiss mark on everyone's face.
Christmas morning was so much fun this year. We were up around 7:45 and were ripping through presents and stockings by 8. Sarah Grace loved all of her gifts and was so excited to open them. By time we got over to my parents' house (after 10:30, pretty late for us,) she was having a hard time staying in the room, but we managed and got through all of our gifts. Overall it was a wonderful day filled with family, games, cinnamon rolls, homemade pizza and naps!
3 comments:
I love your kiss tradition. That's such fun though I wonder how he plants one on the big kids when they stay up soooo late! Sarah Grace needs a bigger house for that grocery cart.
Your right Judy the big kids always stay up way to late for Santa. So, what happens is when Santa is waking them up he (SHE) is giving them their kiss!
Oh it looks like you guys had such a good holiday. I just got a chance to look at all of your posts. You have such fun traditions. SG looks like she had so much fun with everything. Good job on the cinnamon rolls, I'm impressed. I love the kiss on the check, it's adorable. Gabe is the lightest sleeper, she'd probably wake up. I'm glad you guys had a good holiday.
Post a Comment