Voting
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Oh how my head aches...
I don't know if I mentioned it or not, but I'm officially off of diet soda. I've slowly been weaning myself off of it for the last two weeks. I felt like I "needed" it since I was on antibiotics. Pretty sad excuse huh? Anyway, I'm now done with it and hurting. I didn't drink a ton of caffeinated beverages, but I must have drank just enough. Oh how my head aches... I really want to get back into running and if I'm going to do it the right way then soda is a big No No! So, wish me luck in my newest endeavor, hopefully I'll be brave enough to get myself back into the gym next week. Does anyone else HATE working out in front of other people?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sorry, maybe you'll be able to lay down with Sarah Grace and take a little nap. I always feel better if I can get a little sleep. Love you!!!
i hate working out in general. forget having others there. try drinking more water. i know that helps me when i have headaches, and trust me i get them all the time these days. my kids are terrors it seems like! at least i get to send them home at the end of the day.
Post a Comment