Voting

Friday, October 8, 2010

Hair today, gone tomorrow!



I walked into the hair salon today with my hair in braids like the above picture. I walked out with my hair chopped off like the picture below. Well actually slightly different, the stylist kinda rolled it under, pretty bad, I was in the process of restraightening it when I ran downstairs for Eric to take a quick picture of me and the ponytail. I know the ponytail looks gross, but it's because my hair had been wet and braided. Trust me, it's good healthy hair. The actual amount being donated is 11 inches, but she could have easily taken more, we just wanted to have a couple of inches to play with. Hopefully I can get a better pic up, but you get the idea. You can also see a bit of our beautiful wallpaper. Nice huh?! 


Happy Weekend!

6 comments:

AdaMandy said...

That's so cool you are donating your hair! I've always wanted to do that, but mine is so gross by the time it gets that long. Your hair always looks so cute at every length, lucky girl.

The Smyth Family said...

I LOVE the new haircut!! I'm getting mine done today and I still haven't decided what I'm doing! How are you doing!?!? I miss chatting with you! I keep telling Hayden that I want to move to S. Carolina just from looking at your pictures. Hope all is well with you and the fam. :D

Judy said...

Great haircut. And yes you always look great in any hair style!

Melda said...

Great talking to you and Gracie girl last night. I really like your hair but you know me it always makes me sad when you girls cut your beautiful hair off! I've never had my hair long. It wouldn't be good! Love you!

Katrina said...

I agree with everyone else- your hair looks great at any length. I wish I was daring enough to chop mine off like that. Maybe someday... Cute 'do!

Christina said...

Your haircut is sooo super cute! I got my haircut on Friday, and I think we have twinner hair now. haha I didn't see your new hair until today though so I totally didn't copy! As if it could be possible, you look even younger with short hair!