Voting

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Not too much to say

I know I haven't been much of a blogger lately. It's only partly my fault though, half the time iPhoto is loading up correctly on our desktop and Eric always has the laptop with him at work. I think people are more likely to read what you have to say when you have cute pictures posted. So as you can see I don't have anything fun for you to look at so if you stop reading after this sentence I won't be surprised. The last week or so has been very interesting. We were just starting to get the hang of Eric's new weekend therapy gig, when other options were thrown our way. Lots of decisions...lots and lots of them. Oh boy, I sure hope we are doing the right thing.  Let's just say there will be some major adjusting around here. In other news, my strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries are growing like crazy. So far the animals have not discovered them, but I think its just a matter of time. I'm hoping to plant some tomatoes and maybe a couple of other veggies this week. It's a goal anyway...  Sarah Grace and I have been trying to get into the gym at least twice a week, I'm hoping this week we can start moving it up to 4 times a week. I'm actually to the point now where I can run for a significant amount of time, well, significant to me.  They have a play area and Sarah Grace loves going to play with the kids. In fact she had a meltdown the other day when she was with my mom and they passed it.  My Mom couldn't figure out why she was screaming and then she saw the gym. Kinda funny I think. Sarah Grace is sooooo stinking cute right now, I really need to be better about blogging the funny things she says and does. She can sing almost all of her primary songs and other little songs she knows by herself. She also is a huge Neil Diamond fan and has his "Sweet Caroline" down, she has also moved on to Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'."  She's a riot I tell ya! Sarah Grace is also speaking in sentences now which is fun to hear. It also frightens me how quickly she picks things up. We are definitely having to watch what we say and do around her. The month of May is going to be a busy one for us, it feels like we have something going on every weekend, on top of birthdays and Mothers Day. We have a little trip down to Charleston in a couple of weeks and I'm so excited about it. It will be quick, but very much welcomed.  I've never been to the aquarium down there (although they did hire me over the fun when we first moved here) so we're thinking of taking Sarah Grace. I'm also hoping I can visit the Market and pick up some fun goodies before our trip to Utah! Which reminds me that I'm driving around with a Utah drivers license still which expires on my birthday (I know, I'm such a rebel) and we need to have an I.D. made for girl baby before we fly. Maybe since I posted this I will actually remember! So this is a pretty sad excuse for a quick update on our little lives down in the south, but you get the point right?!

4 comments:

Judy said...

Talk to your Greenhouse people in the area and see if there is anything you can plant around your fruit bushes to discourage the animals. Some plants or sprays repel animals.

Katrina said...

you should let sarah grace give steve and i a call sometime. we love to talk to them.
sounds like you guys have some good things to look forward to.

AdaMandy said...

I love that she sings all those songs! That's so cute. Gabe is just starting to get into it, and mostly sing the end of sentences. That's nice she loves the gym so much, and you're able to get workouts in.
I also love that you have all those berries growing! That will be nice to have. what kind of animals do you have eat them? I have heard people in some areas here have those issues. With all sorts of animals from rabbits to coyotes. We just have to keep Greta from running all over ours.

Christina said...

Oh my goodness! You still didn't get your new id?! Ooooo you ARE a rebel!