Are you kidding me?
This morning I got up to add our Easter pictures and when I clicked on iphoto, it was empty. Thats right, zero pictures. I tried to stay calm and I restarted the computer, but no luck. Eric has told me that our external didn't load up right, but I can't figure it out over the phone. Hopefully he can fix it this afternoon, if not, I will have a huge melt down. Wish Eric Luck!
4 comments:
OH boy. That's no good. I hope you can get it fixed. We need to put our pictures on something else, cause I would have a HUGE melt down too, if all our pictures were gone. :)
Oh, do you make Sarah Grace's headband's and hairbows??? IF so, how? IF not, where do you get them, they are SUPER cute!!!
Ashlee
yikes! i would melt down too!! -trina
Oh I'm so sorry that sucks. Hopefully he was able to get them for you. I would freak out too.
Post a Comment