Easter Dress
I didn't want to get too behind on my posting again, so I figured I better hurry up and get pictures up of Sarah Grace in her Easter dress. I am so glad spring is finally here and we can spend time outside again. It's been in the 80's here this week and all Sarah Grace wants to do is play outside, which is understandable, but unfortunately we all have allergies, so its killing us! haha We have some fun things planned for this weekend, including dying Easter eggs tonight so I'll try to take some pics to share with everyone. Have a good Conference weekend yall!
4 comments:
She looks like such a grown up girl. Spring is taking it's sweet time getting here in Utah. We are expecting snow again in the next couple of days. Looking forward to some warmth!
Oh she looks so sweet in her dress! What a little doll! I'm jealous she got to wear hers. Gabe didn't go to church last week due to a cold. We got her an outfit, not as nice as I would have liked, but oh well. Then we were gonna take pictures of her in it this weekend, but it's supposed to snow. SO who knows. So i wish we had your weather. We are getting snow in April. We are dying eggs tonight too. Isn't it the best? I LOVE how you all match. It looks so good. Happy EASTER!
how cute! i thought about getting steve a cute dress for easter, but he didnt seem too excited about that one. eric sure has a nice tie though. cute. maybe next year we'll do the easter thing.
I need to work with her like I did my Paige, when people ask her why is so pretty. She tells them because I look like my Nanni. Now we need to get Gracie girl saying that! She looks so stinken' cute! Miss y'all!
Post a Comment