Voting
Monday, April 5, 2010
Friday night happenings
All of her decorating options...
She was very proud of her work!
Before I get into all of our Easter happenings I thought I should post some of our friday evening activities. Eric was off of work at a pretty decent time so we decided to take Sarah Grace to the park when she woke up from her nap. Oh man, she had a blast running around. She didn't so much care about the slides like she usually does, she just wanted to sprint around. We were worn out after about an hour so we picked a couple of pizzas and headed back home. I had bought some pink chocolate earlier in the week in hopes of making chocolate bunnies with Sarah Grace, but they didn't turn out so well. We stuck with just big round chocolate circles instead. Sarah Grace had so much fun decorating them. She covered them in sprinkles and I think every blob had at least 3 or 4 jelly beans on them. I did struggle a little bit with all of this freedom, (I tend to have issues with messes, although you would never walk through my house and think it was spotless), but I managed once I realized how much joy it was bringing her. This was an activity that we will definitely have to do again with her, only maybe we'll do cookies next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
She looks so cute. I'm not trying to make anyone jealous, but we did get to sample her little treats. And, they were great!!! Maybe she can spoil some family in Utah with her treats!!!
I'm thinking sugar cookies will definitely have to be put on the activity list at family reunion since both girls show signs of becoming culinary masters! I love the huge grins on SG as she decorates all those treats! And the good thing about Kitchen messes is they are usually contained to one room!
Once again, so jealous of that weather and the shorts you all get to wear. I don't blame her for just wanting to run around, I would to if it were that warm here.
I love the sucker idea, look at all of her decorating options. What a fun thing for her. You can tell she had a blast, and they all came out beautiful.
Oh my gosh sooo freaking adorable! Her apron is so sweet! I'm glad y'all had such a fun day!!!!
I just noticed you put the jelly beans in the bunny dish - I just warms my heart to see it being used. Thanks.
She looked so dang cute! Miss y'all! Maybe Sarah Grace will make her Uncle Jo some cookies when he comes out there in June.
Post a Comment