I love conference weekend! It's always filled with family, love, enlightening words, giggles, good food, & hugs! This past weekend did not disappoint either. We snacked on way too much candy during the sessions and took turns cuddling with our little love bug. Sarah Grace was adorable to watch once she figured out the whole fold your arms thing. The weather was absolutely perfect (close to 80 degrees I think) so in between sessions we grilled outside & ate on the picnic table. My Grandma even stopped by for lunch and to watch the second session. (We are trying to ease her into baptism...ok so we've been doing that for over 20 years...) Saturday morning Sarah Grace was even able to sneak in a quick visit with the Easter bunny! Eric was helping some new members move in & I had to work so my mom & Stephanie (otherwise known as "Nie Nie") had to take her. I literally have a million pictures of The Easter Bunny, Sarah Grace & Stephanie. Apparently she wouldn't go anywhere near him without Steph. (Judy, I would send you a pic, but I really don't think you would want a picture thats mostly of my sister) haha, unless of course you want to show it to eligible guys around town! Long story short...we had fun!
*I currently want to hurt blogger for not uploading my pictures....this only means a million more post to get my pics up! So annoying...
2 comments:
She got to see the easter bunny? That is so fun. How is your sister not taken already? She's so cute.
love that girl!! too cute. those sleeping pictures are precious. too bad she's not like that all the time. ;)
Post a Comment