A Little Princess
Waving goodbye to her great grandma after she got the doll back!
Tiara was thrown after the screaming began!
A good family friend, Rachel, gave Sarah Grace this adorable princess kit. It has everything you need to make your little one a sparkling dream in a pink tulle dress, tiara, wand, and slippers! Sarah Grace absolutely loves it, every time we go to my parents house she runs straight for it. I think she likes the crinkling noise it makes when she walks. It's super cute! Anyway, this last sunday my grandma came by for a few minutes and wanted to show Gracie a doll. HUGE MISTAKE! The girl is such a sucker for baby dolls...they really are her favorite. I think it was love at first sight for her, she was dragging the doll all over the yard. My grandma however, did not have intentions of giving it to her, but wanted to keep it at her house so Sarah Grace would have another toy to play with over there. (Wow long sentence...probably a run on) She was devastated when we took it away from her. I mean instant crying and running after it, which only led to high pitched screaming. (My personal favorite) She usually doesn't get away with her screaming, but my grandma gave in and reunited her with the toy. Such a stinker...
5 comments:
I don't think I've ever seen a baby love babydolls as much as Sarah Grace. She just falls in love with every doll she sees. She is such a little sweetie!
What a giggle. And every grandma is a sucker for her wishes. How can you take a doll away that she instantly loves? Sneak it back to Lois' after she falls asleep!
I thought it was kind of funny myself how you posted the pictures!! I went from the bottom and went up. it goes in order perfect from happy little girl, to sad little girl then back to happy with her little doll. Cute
It is to bad that Mylee lives so far away because I could see these girls being great playmates! And they both are beautiful little girls! Give Gracie girl a kiss from her Aunt Nanni.
i'm with mom, she wont miss it if she doesnt realize its gone. pretty funny pics though.
Post a Comment