This is what the boys did to entertain themselves!Peaches anyone?I love Easter Sunday...church was wonderful & Sarah Grace behaved...for the most part, she did give Stephanie one slap to the face! Sarah Grace looked absolutely adorable and loved prancing around in her easter dress. I think she knows when she looks good...haha... The family had a delicious dinner at my parents house, where I ate WAY too much and Sarah Grace rubbed peaches in her hair. Yummy right? We enjoyed some family time just talking with my Grandma and relaxing for a few hours. I love sunday naps! Jacob and I grabbed 10 of the eggs that we had dyed the previous night and hid them around my parents front yard. Gracie had fun scouting the eggs out with her uncle Will while the rest of us watched in laughter as she would place the eggs in her basket. The basket was a little bit big for her, so most of the time she just dragged it behind her. After a bit she started to snatch the eggs up and squeeze them in her hands! She also tried to eat them, which led to a lovely blue mess! Loved this Easter...
I love her outfit! It's the perfect Easter getup and she looks adorable! She looks like all that is missing is a little lamb to lead around. So fun, Happy Easter SG!
Sarah Grace looked so beautiful on Easter Sunday. And, she knew it! I had people at church coming up to me a week later telling me how sweet Sarah Grace looked on Easter. She is such a joy.
4 comments:
I love her outfit! It's the perfect Easter getup and she looks adorable! She looks like all that is missing is a little lamb to lead around. So fun, Happy Easter SG!
Sarah Grace is looking good in her vinyl diaper cover! Fergie better watch out, they might replace her in the Big girls don't cry video-from Nick
How Beautiful she looked on Easter! But you know I love vintage. It looks like the Easter bunny was very good to her too! Love Y'all!
Sarah Grace looked so beautiful on Easter Sunday. And, she knew it! I had people at church coming up to me a week later telling me how sweet Sarah Grace looked on Easter. She is such a joy.
Post a Comment