She was eating a dandelion in this pic, I normally don't let her eat weeds!
So I have never really thought Sarah Grace looked like me, she looks more like my siblings, but in this picture I can kinda see it in her smile. Don't tell Eric he is convinced that she is the spitting image of him!
So my little stinker turned 15 months on Saturday. I think within this last month we have seen a ton of changes with Sarah Grace. Her confidence is now through the roof, she is so head strong, and extremely curious. She is learning new words left & right and when she isn't saying those their is a constant stream of jibberish flowing from her mouth. Gracie is having fun taking things apart and putting them back together, she loves trying to figure out new things. She does not like being told no and gets very frustrated...which leads to hitting, and now some head butting when arms are being restrained. I will admit that its not funny, but their have been a few times where we have had to refrain from laughing. I feel bad because I know she isn't trying to be mean, she just gets frustrated and doesn't know how to express herself. To be honest, she doesn't only hit people, its usually just the closest thing to her. Anyway suggestions on how to fix this? (Apparently the strategies we have tried aren't working...) Sarah Grace is still dancing non stop, but has now added singing to her list of talents. If she hears music or sees us singing she joins in. At church today we were singing Christ the Lord Is Risen Today as our closing hymn. Well there are more than a few Alleluias and Sarah Grace was having fun joining in. I guess three verses were not enough for her because as soon as it ended and we were beginning to pray, she continued with her Alleluias....lets just say Eric & I were in tears! We love this little spunky one and the laughter she causes in our home, we even don't mind the moments of frustration either.
AT 15 MONTHS :
* she loves singing and dancing
*has 4 teeth and I think #5 isn't too far behind.
*has cute little curls
*loves to feed herself
*climbs on everything
*has about 9 words in her vocabulary...
(Mom, Dad, puppy, kitty kitty, eat, teeth, Nana, Nie Nie(Stephanie), & Scout)
*tries to put her shoes and socks on
*likes to walk around in mommy's shoes
*Barks like a dog, hisses like a snake, and roars like a lion!
*Is OBSESSED with books and photo albums
*Loves showing off in front of people, a total ham!
*She likes to look at pics after a take them on the camera
*Loves to play with other children and dogs
*Is such a good eater
*Likes to help around the house
*Headbangs in the car to good music
*Is itching for some freedom
*Still loving her baby dolls the most
*Loves giving hugs
*Tries to eat bubbles and drink her bath water
*Has fun playing with her tea set
*Has asthma, but is such a trooper with her nebulizer
*Really enjoys a good baseball game
*And is my favorite snuggling buddy!
3 comments:
That little girl is so precious. She should be a child model with some of those hilarious expressions. I love her pouty look. She's growing up quickly - I'm glad her vocabulary is growing so fast. Keep reading to her! Sure do miss your family.
cute cute. time to teach her aunt trina. i'm sure she can do it.
as for etsy... i havent gotten signed up yet. i've been too busy to do it so far. and i'm still waiting for that awesome name to use. so yeah. i'll let you know when i do.
Wow Danni! See I think that is funny because I think she looks just like me!
Post a Comment