Sarah Grace & her shiner! Sunday the 15th Sarah Grace had her first real fall down my aunts stairs...climbing with toys in both hands is never a good idea! But on the plus side, a tooth showed up that night! A few days later another one... and as of two days ago, she now has four teeth! Well, 3 our still works in progress, but they are just popping in now! I think I like the whole teething at an older age...you would never even guess she was teething. Not a cry or a whimper! But she does love walking around pointing to them and saying "teeth!"Aunt Nanni & Sarah Grace!Such cute kids! Jay and J.C. with Paige & Samuel.Aren't they adorable?! This is Jennifer and her boys, Tory, Corbin & Braydon!Sarah Grace was so excited when she found my aunts gigantic mug! I have still managed to not blog about every event or get most of my pictures up from our trip. But I got some cute ones the other day & I promised myself I would not blog them until I finished the Utah trip. We were very fortunate to be able to spend 9 days out west! Since we had such a long trip we headed up to Idaho to visit with more family! We had a wonderful time with my Aunt Melda & Uncle Jo and my cousins and their cute families. Sarah Grace loved playing with all of the children & got along great with all of them. (I feel pretty guilty for not doing any of the play groups at church now after seeing how well she does with kids and babies) Anyway, we loved every second of the visit and I was so sad to see it come to an end. I told Eric that I think I should be allowed a girls week once a year out to Idaho... I can at least hope! Thank you Aunt Melda & Uncle Jo for being so kind and fun! We love staying with yall and miss ya so much!
Danni, you forgot to mention how much talent your Aunt had and that maybe you can become as talented! Just kidding! I enjoyed having y'all here so much, you know I think of Eric as another son. He always makes me "Feel the Love." And I like you too!
2 comments:
The pictures turned out so good. We had a blast with yall here. I know that my mom did as well.
Danni, you forgot to mention how much talent your Aunt had and that maybe you can become as talented! Just kidding! I enjoyed having y'all here so much, you know I think of Eric as another son. He always makes me "Feel the Love." And I like you too!
Post a Comment