I tried to get a few pictures of Sarah Grace this past sunday night, but she really wasn't wanting to cooperate with me. She had spotted something off in the distance and was dying to get to it! So this was my pathetic attempt of pictures. the bottom picture is a "farewell" cake my sister and I made, mostly her I just sloppily iced and sprinkled. It's supposed to be a SC and we wanted it in Carolina colors (garnet/black), but had some trouble with the food coloring, so.....pink and teal it was!
That cake is a jewel. I love the effort behind it even if the colors weren't what you hoped for. SG's definitely a free spirit. She's got that finger going all the time!
I love those pictures. The candid ones are always the best anyways. It seems like every time I try and use food coloring, it never turns out. I'm glad I'm not the only one. The SC looks good though. You could always leave it out for Santa Claus seeing is how the colors kinda look more Christmasy. I'm sure he likes cake.
3 comments:
That cake is a jewel. I love the effort behind it even if the colors weren't what you hoped for. SG's definitely a free spirit. She's got that finger going all the time!
I love those pictures. The candid ones are always the best anyways. It seems like every time I try and use food coloring, it never turns out. I'm glad I'm not the only one. The SC looks good though. You could always leave it out for Santa Claus seeing is how the colors kinda look more Christmasy. I'm sure he likes cake.
so cute. sarah grace that is. the cake is less-cute. it gets an A for effort though. Love you guys so much. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment