Voting

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

More of the visit!

Will after his not so successful first frame! I think he had two gutter balls, sorry Will! Friday when we got back from Columbia we had just enough time to throw on our coats and get back into the car to go to the high school football game. As if CJ wasn't shocked enough by southern culture we brought him into a stadium that had 16,000 people in it! He said that it wasn't very common in Utah...  I just laughed! Dorman ended up losing which was very disappointing, but I guess you have to lose at some point right?! Saturday we had another heartbreaking loss as we watched Carolina play ClemPson! At least we had a lovely  spread of delicious food. I don't think I left my spot in front of the table for two seconds that day. And I'm pretty sure CJ took a beating from me. Every time Carolina had the ball I ended up hitting whoever was closest to me, which generally tended to be his arm. Sorry! I get a little anxious! We ended the night with bowling! Wow, the first game was terrible...but the second one was much better for us all! We had so much fun bowling, I had forgotten how much I enjoy it! After the games, we went over to my parents and played RISK late into the night. Stephanie & I formed an alliance and she totally creamed the boys! I was so proud of her! Sunday morning Eric had to take CJ to the airport and we were all a little sad, we love having him here and my family really enjoys him too! We can't wait to have you again CJ!

3 comments:

AdaMandy said...

Nothin like football, bowling, and RISK. Looks like you guys kept busy while he was there. I love that your sister won RISK.

Judy said...

Such delightful shots of CJ with SG. Thanks for sharing those. Glad everyone had such a good time while he was there. Those memories help you through the tough times in the big sandbox.

Katrina said...

It looks like you guys had lots of fun! I'm impressed by cj's bowling form. Looks pretty good! Gracie looks like she had a good time too, even if she was somewhat partied out by the end of it.