Happy Birthday Dad!
Today is my Dad's birthday! We were mean and forced him to wait a day to open presents so we could have a joint birthday party for him & Eric who has his b-day on Monday! Aren't we horrible! Anyway, I just wanted to take a minute and let my Dad know how much I love him and how grateful I am to be his daughter. I love how funny he is and quick witted! He always seems to have a solution to any and every problem and he is a true manly man! He has been a wonderful provider, trust me, none of us kids ever did without! My dad always made sure that we had the best of everything. He truly is selfless! He has been a wonderful supporter or pusher maybe would be a better term... j/k! He is an amazing Grandpa and I love watching him with Sarah Grace... I think I know now where I get my worrying from! I love you Dad, Happy Birthday!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Dan. Hope you are old enough to be a Grandpa finally!
Post a Comment