I haven't been on in a while and realized I had some pictures I needed to put up. Well, I have probably 30, but no need to bore anyone right? We've been pretty busy around here with Eric finishing up this semester and getting ready to start a new one, his work, endless laundry, my church calling, and a sick Sarah Grace. My sweet little girl has had a fever for about 3 or 4 days now. After some blood work, a urinary catheter, and a few shed tears on her part the doctor decided that it is just a virus and we have to ride it out. Thats easy for him to say! I have a baby that has been having several ten minute crying fits. This has been hard for a mother who is not used to hearing this baby cry. No fun! Anyway, a few fun pics of my changing little one! She's too funny! She is now discovering how to pinch everyone, make tons of bubbles with her mouth (her new favorite), and watch baseball! Yes, watch baseball! She can't help it, its in her blood. My youngest brother Will plays for our high school and Sarah Grace has been to at least 6 games or so and she loves them! We have discovered that when the college games are on tv she turns her head and stares, even smiles sometimes. When she starts fussing now, all you have to do is turn on a good ball game and she settles right down. I think she likes the sounds, I guess its all she knows! Take me out to the ball game...
*I forgot to mention, she is now 11 lbs and 2 oz!
3 comments:
Just keep the sunscreen on her! We don't want any sunburns on that sweet face! She is changing so much. July is way too far away. - Grandma Fluke
i didn't realize her hair had so much red in it... she's adorable!
have fun!
Post a Comment