Rockin' Hair

About 2 1/2 years ago Eric had curly shaggy hair. He had it for a few months and then totally shaved it all off. Since then he will randomly get this notion that he's going to grow it out again. It usually last for a month or so and then it starts to hit the awkward stages. Once he hits that point he usually buzzes it off again. Well, he decided back in January that he was going to grow it out again. I of course didn't say anything because I knew how it would end. In the past when he was doing this he was managing Hogi Yogi & a full time student. Appearances didn't really matter! Now that he is actually working in his field in a real job (also trying to get promoted) he can't just throw a hat on anymore. The other night he just went storming through the living room claiming he was cutting it all off. I smiled, ( I like it short, faux hawk style!) Anyway, he got all of his stuff together and a few minutes later emerged with this rockin do! The pictures don't do it justice, but the sides are totally shaved down!! Pretty funny!! He now has his normal do back, but I couldn't help posting this. ...You can see how not entertaining we are...
No comments:
Post a Comment