Just a quick warning, I will be picture happy tonight. Sarah Grace and I had a photo session this evening and I will be posting her "best" photos later on. These pictures are just a couple of random ones I took. I have way too much fun behind the camera. Now if I can just figure out how to use it I would be in much better shape. I wish I had some exciting news or wonderful event to post about, but I don't. We are pretty boring around here!! Just school, work, church, & Sarah Grace! The weather has been quite warm here and I am anxiously waiting for pool weather. As much as Sarah Grace loves bath time I am really hoping she is a natural in the pool. She will have plenty of time swimming in our pool and has two trips planned this summer with water. A fun vacation to Myrtle Beach with my fam and a trip with Eric's family to beautiful Bear Lake! I can't wait to see her cute bottom in a bathing suit!! So yeah, totally random post, I am so good at these!! I just like posting pictures, but I always feel obligated to write something afterwards.
*In case you were wondering, that is a Piggly Wiggly t-shirt I am wearing!
**For those of you who don't know, Piggly Wiggly is a grocery store and has been featured/mentioned in a couple of movies...(Win a Date with Tad Hamilton & Sweet Home Alabama) Gotta Love the South!
No comments:
Post a Comment