Our sweet Sarah Grace hit the big 3 month mark on friday! Our little beauty is growing up and changing everyday. She is incredibly entertaining and very lovable. Sarah Grace already has her dad wrapped around her finger. Good Luck Eric!!
Cute things she's doing now:
*Still cooing like crazy & trying her hardest to talk to us!
*Sarah Grace gives us the biggest smiles...We love it!
*Sleeping at least 5 hours at night...now if I can just get her down at 8 or 9
*Drooling everywhere! Literally everywhere!
*Putting her fists in her mouth
*Teething!! Yes, my 3 month old has a tooth coming in on the bottom!
*Has almost mastered the whole head control thing
*Discovering her feet
*Playing with our hands & her own
*Splashing her arms and kicking her legs out during bath time!
*Loves to be held & cuddled with
*Oh, & having more blowouts than ever!!
2 comments:
what a doll! when they start having more blowouts, i usually switch up a diaper size and that helps a bit. you take such good pictures danni, i especially love the black & white. she's beautiful, keep up the good work!
Happy you guys are having fun with your little one. You guys are rad parents for sure. I mean...you were better parents to your dog than I was to my little girls. I can't imagine how you treat your cute lil' girl. -Brian Wood
Post a Comment