Voting

Monday, April 7, 2008

Conference Weekend













What a wonderful conference we had this weekend.  I truly enjoy listening to the talks and counsel and spending the time with family.  It seems like most LDS  people have special traditions that they follow around conference time.  I know Eric's family have several things that they usually do. My mom tried to make Eric a little less homesick & bought a ton of candy to pass around to keep us all awake! She also had a nice big vegetable platter there for us too! Eric & I were discussing why it is so easy to fall asleep during conference & I think its because of the calm and soothing voices the apostles have! Anyway, Sarah Grace loved her first conference & spent most of it being passed around & eating. This baby is only 12 weeks old and has already had two prophets in her lifetime... .interesting huh!  I personally enjoyed Elder Ballard's talk the best. Maybe because I'm a new mom and it makes may efforts seem a little more important.  I also LOVE  President Monson.  He is just so wonderful and funny.  Anyway, I just wanted to drop a few lines and post some pics of the family.

2 comments:

The Woods said...

I too enjoyed Ballard's talk the best. It always makes me feel good to know that they are thinking of me and want me to know my efforts aren't unnoticed.

Sunshine said...

Hey - I'm a few posts behind, but FYI both of my kids had clogged tear ducts. Caden's went away fairly quickly, but Soleil's took FOREVER! I hated it, but just remember it doesn't hurt them. Although it does impede perfect photo ops! I'm glad your doc gave SG some drops - I hope her's clears up fast!
You are gorgeous!! ;->
P.S. Ballard's was the best! I teared up all the way through it!