Voting
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Christmas Movies
The Christmas cards I ordered came this morning, I'm super excited to send them out. I had some made two years ago and then never sent them because I kept forgetting to buy stamps. Last year I was just a slacker, but this year I'm on it. I have cute Christmas stamps sitting on my fridge waiting to take their place on the envelopes. I'm predicting that tonight we'll make Holiday Rice Krispie treats and I'll probably throw in one of the above movies to watch while I write addresses and stuff the envelopes. These are my favorite Christmas movies minus the cartoon classics of course. I could watch them over and over again. Tonight should be fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
We watched Elf. LOVE IT. However, I HATE Christmas Vacation. I think its so stupid. Steve often makes me watch it. I figure I guess I could probably give him one watch a year... Oh, maybe I'll make him watch The Family Stone with me as an exchange!
You forgot The Holiday - Last night I did Mr. Napkinhead at our Relief Society dinner. Only Michele got it - so sad. I love Christmastime nights like you described. Maybe in a few days I'll join you.
I do love The Holiday and I completely forgot I owned it until this morning when I was pulling out a movie for Sarah Grace. Katrina, I knew I like Steve for a reason. Christmas Vacation is a classic and my family quotes it year round. Maybe you should give it another chance?!
Ah Christmas vacation... It's like my family's only holiday tradition growing up. I love Christmas movies. Adam and I haven't watched a whole lot yet. Meet me in st Louis will always remind me of you. I did watch it on your recommendation. It's really good. I need to watch it again.
I'm Impressed you're getting Christmas cards done. I used to be good at it. It's such a great classic holiday tradition.
Post a Comment