This is a pic of Sarah Grace searching for Charlie. Please excuse the lovely walls in the background, oh and the hideous light fixture. It's slow going around here! haha
Also please excuse this picture. I've been sick and not exactly looking my best!
Sunday night we decided to do the Elf on the Shelf with Sarah Grace. We all snuggled on the couch (our house is freezing) and read the book. Then we let Sarah Grace search the room for her little Elf. She was so excited when she found him and I think she had even more fun naming him. Her first choice was Santa Claus, obviously not going to work, she then came up with Fluget. We rolled in laughter when we heard that little beauty. I kinda liked it personally. After about ten minutes we finally decided on Charlie. Sarah Grace has had fun every morning searching for him. As far as helping with her behavior, well I don't think she exactly gets it, but I think as she gets older it will be a fun holiday thing for her!
3 comments:
Charlie is a great name. So is Fluget. Our elf is named Jack-O-Lance...and she's a girl. I've been meaning to make her some clothes (little skirt and a bow for the hat). But...since it's been 2 years and still no wardrobe change, it's probably not going to happen!
I think this is something we will do when our girls are a little older. I think it is such a cute idea.
I think I love the Fluget name best - It is so original! And Danni if I could look half as lovely as you do even when sick, I feel really good about myself. Love the new family traditions!
Post a Comment