I just wrote a pretty long post and when I went to publish it, it all disappeared. I'm not very happy at all right now. Anyway, we have a little fountain not too far from us and Sarah Grace loves going there. Its been a nice way for us to cool off in this awful heat. She's hilarious to watch when we're there, she usually runs around the perimeter of the fountain before sprinting down the middle of it. I must admit, its not as cool as the water park in Utah, but it will have to do and Sarah Grace doesn't know any different right?!

2 comments:
I love those water parks for the littles. I love that our city put one in and the families are using it constantly. It's great fun.
We have one here we have been meaning to go to, but haven't yet. Now I want to. I looks like she had a blast.
Post a Comment