Voting
Friday, July 9, 2010
Happy 21st Nie Nie!
After a few unsuccessful tries, Sarah Grace took matters into her own hands and walked on the game!
On Wednesday my favorite sister turned 21. How did we celebrate you ask...well the same way every 21 year old celebrates...we went to Chuck-e-Cheeses! Let me just say that it was totally Stephanie's idea! We had so much fun dancing to Chuck E's awesome singing and playing games. Sarah Grace was running around everywhere, she loved "driving" the cars and playing skee ball. She also climbed around the jungle gym a time or two. Stephanie was very lucky this year and got tons of awesome gifts. I'm very jealous, but I'm sure she'll let me borrow some of her loot. By the end of the night we were stuffed from all the pizza, wings, and cake! Oh the cake was a buttercream dream! So good! Sarah Grace also got very lucky, she had over 550 tickets. She walked away with a ring, some candy, and a makeup kit. Have I mentioned how obsessed she is with makeup right now?! I guess I can save that for another post! Anyway, it was such a fun night and we all had a blast! Happy Birthday Stephanie! You're getting old now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
Man I don't care how old you are, Chuck-e-Cheese is an awesome idea for a b-day. Ha. I'm glad she had a good b-day. SG's hair looks cute! I love that she climbed up on the game, it made me laugh. I also loved that she got to walk away with some makeup, Gabe begs to put on mine. Such cute girlie girls we have. Now if I can teach her boys don't wear it, we'll be good.
P.s. I love the headband she got. Where is it from? I love the ones you had while in Utah too, I meant to tell you. Sorry. Ha. They were way cute.
Happy belated birthday Steph! I think SG's idea for winning the game is just short of inspirational!
I love a girl who works hard at getting what she wants. Climbing on the game is fully acceptable for a 2 year old. I think Sarah Grace's hair looks cute too. I didnt notice the first time I looked at the pictures, but thats because i'm not very observant. Happy Bday to Stephanie. Looks like lots of fun.
I wish I was there! Did you tell Chuckie hello for me? Love y'all!
Thanks for the birthday wishes! :)
Post a Comment