Voting

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Tuesday Night Movie



Last nights movie of choice, Letters to Juliet. Oh and I absolutely loved it. It was such a cute movie, slightly predictable, but I don't care. I also think Amanda Seyfried is gorgeous, although I've never met a guy that thought that. I mean come on, long blonde hair, big blue eyes, large you know whats, what more can I guy ask for? Anyway, I will definitely be purchasing this one, I guess I'm a sucker for the easy going happy endings, so take that Nicholas Sparks and your depressing movies!

3 comments:

Travis Laurel said...

I must admit. I'm a complete die hard Nicholas Sparks fan. He does have some very happy books. There is a wedding one that I think you'd really love. He's even coming out with a new movie that I loved the book for. As long as the stupid producers don't change the plot it should be quite the hit!! I can't wait for it.

Katrina said...

I liked this movie also, but the end was just too cheesy for me. I didnt mind the predictability just the cheese ball stuff at the end. I'd red box it. maybe not own it.

Judy said...

I'm going to buy it the day it comes out! I love cheese and this one satisfied my love for happy endings even if it was a bit over the top. Great fun. and I want Leap Year too - of my very own!