Voting

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Zoo & other events from the 25th!

Sarah Grace's name made it on the wall at the Pie! Saturday the 25th we visited Hogle Zoo & then hit The Pie afterwards for some yummy pizza. It was really hot that day, but the girls did great at the zoo & I think the adults even did pretty good, minus a little bit of complaining about the heat! Sarah Grace & Gabe loved all of the animals and had fun pointing them out. The girls even got to ride a carousel! I think Gabe was a little more adventurous when it came to some of the animals, but Gracie at least took a peek!
*Some of the pics tripped out while loading & I'm too lazy to fix them...sorry!

7 comments:

Judy said...

I loved our day at the zoo. The little girls seemed to really enjoy it too. I there is a picture in there of me that I don't totally cringe at too. Way to go Danni!

Katrina/Steve said...

I think the picture of Mom at the pie is really good! The girls were so cute at the zoo. The picture of me in the hat is about as bad as i figured it'd be. Great pictures of the rest though!

The Smyth Family said...

I'm so sad I missed you! I live right down the street from the zoo -- literally! Right by the Post Office!! Looks like you had a blast though! :D

AdaMandy said...

Love the shots you got. I'll have to have to email me any other cute ones you got. Love that lens, gotta get me one. I loved the girls at the zoo. They both had such fun reactions to everything. SG needs to teach Gabe all her cute animal noises.

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had fun at the zoo. I'm sure Sarah Grace loved being around that much family. She is such a HAM! And, I agree with everyone else, that is a very good picture of Judy. Everyone looks so happy.

Anonymous said...

I also love the picture of Sarah
Grace and Michelle. Way cute!

Unknown said...

I think its most memorable day ...
thanks...
__________________
Susana
Email Marketing Solutions