Voting

Saturday, August 15, 2009

In need of a change...

Tonight is our last night at the beach with the family! We've had a blast and I managed to not get sunburned until today...now my thighs are bright red and throbbing! Anyway, I've been looking at blogs tonight in envy. I totally need an overhaul on my blog. I don't want anything fancy, I like things simple, but I need something different. Maybe that will be my project for next week.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Its great experience ......
all the best for your project...
__________________
Susana
Email Marketing Solutions

AdaMandy said...

I'm glad you are having fun-Minus the sunburn. I get bored with my blog easily. I'm always wanting to change it. Ha. Cant wait to see your project complete.

Katrina said...

easy pre-made ones are good to find. check the links on top of the pages for other backgrounds. they're fun.