Voting

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Idaho

...Sarah Grace will not put down this purse, we had to take it every where we went yesterday...she even napped with it! Gracie had to be in her Nannie's lap while she did her sewing! Between Nana & Poppa's and my Aunt & Uncle's, Sarah Grace got PLENTY of time on the piano. Sarah Grace had a blast pushing Braydon around....handsome boy! Jennifer's boys are so fun to play with! This picture of Corbin and Ella is just precious! Aren't they cute?! Darling, darling kids, we soooo love them! Isn't that hair gorgeous?
Since we took an eleven day trip we thought we would spend some time with family in Idaho! The visit was quick, but we were completely spoiled by my aunt & uncle. I was able to visit with my cousins and their spouses, and play with their adorable children. I stayed up late every night talking to my aunt "Nannie" and doing fun projects with her. I so adore spending time with all of them and Sarah Grace had so much fun! Aunt Melda made some cookies that I'm pretty sure Gracie demolished all on her own. She would walk into the kitchen and ask for cookies. (I need that recipe aunt Melda!) We wore Sarah Grace & Eric out by taking them to a million quilt shops, the DI, and at least 3 or 4 other stores! Eric was able to spend some time with his cousin and he got to see Harry Potter! Thanks for the awesome trip to Idaho...I do miss the cool air at night!
*We did get to see Katrina & Steve...but those pics are for later! I have way too many and too much blogging to do!

4 comments:

Judy said...

You really got some great candid shots. How come all of mine look so cheesy? I love the pics of the littles. Did SG love the little bike?

Anonymous said...

Looks like y'all had alot of fun without me! I'm glad y'all did. And all the kids look so cute.

Jennifer said...

Daani the pictures that you took come out so good I love them. I am so glad that we got to see yall.

Melda said...

Wow! You were right not the best Pic of me, but she sure looked beautiful! Gracie and me sewing togather....priceless! I love you so much and I am so very thankful that y'all make me feel so special!