Voting

Monday, August 31, 2009

Bocce ball at the beach

Every year at the beach the boys usually go out before dinner to play bocce ball. I've watched them play many times, but have never joined in. This year I decided to try it. Let me tell you, its actually a pretty fun game and it was a killer work out for my arm. I definitely woke up sore the next morning. Sarah Grace had fun playing in the sand while waiting for this particular game (the pics) to be over. We had a hard time keeping her away from the balls, which are like 3 lbs I think!?

5 comments:

Judy said...

Who won?

Katrina/Steve said...

that little one has a very cute dress on!

Anonymous said...

Sarah Grace looks so sweet! She is such a joy. I love her new word, "move". As she push you as aside she says,"MOVE". It's funny! She is always making me laugh.

Stephanie said...

love the pics

Anonymous said...

I like the pics!